Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumens network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop their career with the experience of working in a blue-chip US multinational technology company, based in our Poznan office.
You will be part of a team of 5 split between Basingstoke and Poznan, the core hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm, working 40 hours per week, with the option to finish at lunchtime on Fridays, known as “Flex4Fridays”.
The EMEA Order Desk is responsible for the timely and accurate creation of a customer order. Acting as the interface between Sales, Order Entry, Access Management & Planning teams, responsible for gathering clean order requirements from multiple inputs and ensuring an accurate translation into the appropriate provisioning systems through creation of workable orders to facilitate a delivery of a service.
The team must work in collaboration with Internal teams and vendors to ensure we are ordering the right services to meet our customer requirements. The team have an internal SLA of 2 working days to validate and place an order to our vendors.The Main Responsibilities
- Validate order details across multiple systems to ensure completeness of details provided, in-order to create a workable 3rd party order.
- Determine the correct order provisioning system(s) and configuration based on requirements to ensure accurate delivery of a customer order.
- Order 3rd party access circuits (New provides, or Modification) using online portals, vendor order forms, and email as appropriate.
- Drive issue resolution to minimize delays around release of orders into provisioning flow.
- Occasionally handles escalations for special orders and requests and expedited orders.
- Focus will be on accelerated order requirements gathering and to enable internal teams to action orders in a timely manner to manage against SLAs.
- Responsible for the recording of any orders that fail to meet the minimum data set / Entrance criteria for order placement.
- Ensuring work instructions are well documented.
- Interacts and builds relationships with various internal clients to resolve discrepancies.
- Communicates via written and verbal with other employees about corrections of customer order. Utilizes knowledge of current service offerings. Uses a variety of reference materials.
- Attention to detail is crucial for achieving business objectives through delivering “Right first time”
- Ability to analyse conflicting data to ensure that appropriate action is taken
- Adaptable, dynamic, self-motivated team player with excellent organisation and follow-up skills and a capacity for multi-tasking across multiple systems and teams
- Takes ownership to proactively manage day to day workloads, unsupervised
- Good English communication skills are required (written and verbal)
- Previous experience of placing and/or managing delivery of 3rd party orders
- A knowledge of telecommunications would be advantageous but not essential
Requisition #: 268734
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation or any other status protected by local or national law. We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. We participate in the A-Check Pre-employment Screening Program or the Electronic Employment Verification Program, depending on location.
Apply on company website