Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumens network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Creating and maintaining a working environment that encourages collaboration, innovation, and an enjoyable employee experience. Works closely with the EMEA Facility manager to develop and maintain relationships with business leaders, corporate real estate, management, and internal customers at all levels to understand their requirements, goals, and wider business strategy on an ongoing basis. Oversees daily maintenance and building operations of multiple sites across EMEA, focusing on Maraton office and provides scope for vendor works within this office. Resolves building maintenance issues, manages vendor and contractor relationships and tracks preventative and pro-active maintenance schedules. The expectation is the Facilities & Workplace Coordinator will own the employee and visitor experience at Maraton, Poznan.The Main Responsibilities
- Monitor and improve end user experience of our facilities within Maraton office and support the FM team across EMEA by gaining feedback from users and investigating opportunities to improve the working environment.
- Be the face of the FM team within the Maraton office in Poznan, to both employees and visitors. This includes oversight of the overall user and visitor experience within the office and supervision of the office reception desk to ensure the best user experience is delivered.
- Create a flexible, dynamic workplace that supports digital transformation – including the implementation of IoT, real-time performance and utilization monitoring.
- Ensure an efficient resolution of facilities related tickets raised in the EMEA helpdesk with the help of other members of the FM team.
- Responsible for sub-contracted services and ensuring the services provided are resourced and maintained to a high standard and that they meet requirements.
- Conducting site inspections across the UK and EMEA.
- Assists in the maintenance of emergency plans, fire evacuations, facility inspections, etc. assists during inspections, certifications, and facilities permits. Working closely with H&S representatives.
- Supporting the H&S team, reporting, and actioning on any hazards or incidents.
- Inventory management and ordering workplace and office supplies, furniture, and equipment.
- Assist with FM projects across the EMEA portfolio, including the transformational change to Agile working across EMEA.
- Assists in building bid specs, tendering for quotes, and makes recommendations to the FM for new contracts and scope.
- Track and report department spend to ensure the meeting and following of budgets for sites supported.
- Present recommendations for financial efficiency to FM.
- Previous experience in a Facility specialized role required.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio and Outlook) and AutoCAD a plus.
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn technology platforms to support various tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Understanding and commitment to client satisfaction.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- English language skills required. German, French, or Spanish a plus.
- University Degree or equivalent in related discipline a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to be well organized and resourceful.
- Data management experience with and analytical and strategic mindset.
- A proven track record of time management and prioritization.
- Experience with CoStar is a plus.
- Experience in Facility Management software platforms like ticketing systems, corrective and preventive maintenance software, desk reservation systems, digital receptions, etc. is a plus.
Requisition #: 266291
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation or any other status protected by local or national law. We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. We participate in the A-Check Pre-employment Screening Program or the Electronic Employment Verification Program, depending on location.
Apply on company website