CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.The Role
Partner in the analysis of complex systems. Plan, design, evaluate, select operating systems and protocol suites and configure communication media. Assist team in resolution of interoperability problems to obtain operations across all platforms. Assist in the support of clients by consulting and recommending solutions. Assist in assessing new and/or advanced technical system technologies and recommend possible implementation strategies.The Main Responsibilities
- Manage and implement assigned projects per specified scope of work.
- Provide technical support to Clients and coworkers as needed.
- Perform survey and assessments of clients' existing infrastructure. Sets up infrastructure. Changes and modifies the configuration of files, systems and/or programs to meet requirements/needs/usage demands and to optimize operation of systems.
- Conduct complex root cause analysis and troubleshooting.
- Conducts testing of solutions and software (in laboratory environment) to ensure they will operate per requirements; suggest and specify additional features or specifications as needed to achieve requirements.
- Work with engineers and solutions architects to make recommendations for the implementation of appropriate technologies including but not limited to: Wide Area Network (WAN) and Local Area Network (LAN) infrastructure, security solutions, wireless, storage and voice.
- Implement projects assigned to the position including advanced networking, WAN and LAN infrastructure, wireless, voice, Windows Server, virtualization and storage
- Assist with the identification of issues in new customer environments and develop resolution and implementation plans.
- Develop personal skills to efficiently and effectively work individually and as a member of the Technical Services team.
- Participate in company sponsored job related activities and training to further develop your technical skills.
- Consulting level Typically with 6+ years of experience with a Bachelor's Degree.
- Requires deep understanding of IT systems and impact of changes on downstream and upstream applications.
- 4+ with a Master's Degree
Alternate Location: PL-Poznan-Poznan
Requisition #: 225539
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation or any other status protected by local or national law. We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. We participate in the A-Check Pre-employment Screening Program or the Electronic Employment Verification Program, depending on location.
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
Apply on company website