Responsible primarily for general maintenance and repairs in guest rooms and public spaces.
1. Perform preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis (e.g., ""room care"").
2. Complete work orders from guests and hotel associates and record in log
3. Assist in checking electrical systems such as air conditioning controls, television sets, lighting systems, and make minor repairs and/or replacement.
4. Make routine repairs on all hotel equipment including small appliances, kitchen equipment, laundry equipment, boilers, pool equipment, HVAC, hand and power tools and general plumbing systems such as pipe lines, toilets and sinks
5. Service the hotel's pool, including adjusting chemicals and cleaning filters
6. Refurbish furniture and fixtures within guest rooms such as cabinets, tables, chairs, doors windows and counters. Paint and finish furniture and fixtures if needed.
7. Respond in a courteous manner to all guest questions, complaints, and/or requests to ensure strong guest satisfaction.
8. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website