BASIC JOB FUNCTION:
Assist with the day-to-day management and oversight of the operations of the Guest Services Department while demonstrating a strong commitment to personalized guest service excellence.
1. Ensure the smooth operation of the Guest Services Department in concert with and in the absence of the Guest Services Manager, ensuring that all standard operating procedures pertinent to Guest Services are followed.
2. Ensure that exceptional levels of guest service are being provided to guests, and Atrium standards are being applied, through the coordination of exceptionally friendly, professional and seamless reception, registration, and account settlement resolution for all hotel guests.
3. Demonstrate knowledge of all services/features, hotel facilities, hours of operations, room types, room rates, special packages and promotions, daily house count and expected arrivals/departures, room availability status, scheduled in-house group activities in order to promptly and accurately respond to guest inquiries.
4. Anticipate and address guest issues and establish proactive processes to promote guest satisfaction.
5. Maintain confidentiality of guest information and follow proper protocol to secure and protect pertinent data.
6. Assist with the development and management of repeat guest and VIP service programs.
7. Recognize and seize all opportunities to increase guest loyalty, employee satisfaction and profitability.
8. Ensure that financial goals of the department and the hotel are being met.
9. Assist with monitoring and controlling labor expenses and other divisional expenses such as supplies and equipment.
10. Assist in the recruitment process for guest services associates, evaluate individual associate performance, and determine performance improvement, advancement and training needs.
11. Perform all other duties assigned.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website