Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience.
We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow
- Purchasing focal point to multiple hardware development teams providing the following services:
- Manage purchase orders and delivery of materials.
- Reconcile purchases received with orders made.
- Track Purchase Orders to verify ship dates are being met.
- Manage the freight process and expense for all deliveries of products and components, through domestic carriers and overseas LTL shipments.
- Develop and manage day to day relationship with suppliers to ensure timely development, quality, costs and delivery schedules are in line with project timelines.
- Execute and enforce companies' procurement policy.
- 3-4 years experience in procurement preferably with R&S teams in at leas one of the fields : electronics , mechanics , optics , VLSI.
- Previous position in global corporates
- Local and global vendor management
- High capabilities with MS Office applications and ERP system (preferable SAP).
- Fluent English - Must
- Ability to intertwine technical, business and execution project aspects to a supply chain solution
- Self-starter ,motivated with high coordination skills and ability to work in a fast-paced multi disciplinary ,cross functional environment.
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease
- Good Interpersonal relations and collaborative spirit
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Apply on company website