Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you -- passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
Fully utilize your mechanical skills and make a difference in our patients' lives as a Maintenance Supervisor at Genesis! In this position, you will be responsible for the overall maintenance operation of the nursing center to provide a safe, comfortable environment for our patients.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
* Coordinates and provides for the completion of corrective and preventative maintenance of the grounds and building in a timely manner in compliance with Federal, State, and local laws
* Performs overall supervision of the maintenance department including hands-on performance of maintenance and repair work
* Maintains fire alarm and emergency generator systems; ensures safety of all customers in order to minimize the potential for fire and accidents
* Maintains required records and reports; participates in budget planning
* Remains on call for emergencies seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day
In business since 1985, strong, stable Genesis has a culture of compassion, and a commitment to integrity, employee appreciation, and career paths for our employees.
For the safety and health of our patients, residents, and employees, candidates who are fully COVID vaccinated are strongly preferred. Genesis offers the COVID vaccine to all new hires.
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: High school degree or equivalent and basic training in electrical, plumbing, heating and HVAC systems.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 387400
Center Name: Magnolia Ridge Center
Apply on company website