MaineGeneral Medical Center has an excellent opportunity for an OB/GYN to join our well-established, full spectrum practice located in our state-of-the-art medical center in Augusta, Maine.
- Work with a collegial team of 4 physicians and 5 midwives, as well as a tremendous support team.
- Enjoy a manageable 1:5 weekday call and 1:8 weekend call schedule.
- Provide state-of-the-art obstetric care for routine pregnancies and high-risk conditions.
- Provide routine womens health and GYN care, including in-office procedures.
- Work collaboratively with pediatric professionals and a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit staffed 24/7 by a team of pediatric hospitalists.
Blue Cross Blue Shields Blue Distinction Specialty Care Designation for Maternity Care, recognizing quality of care and expertise in delivering maternity care.
Spring 2022 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A
Newsweek Worlds Best Hospitals 2022
Live and work amidst the beauty of scenic central Maine where you are just a short drive away from ski resorts, lakes and rivers, award-winning golf courses, abundant hiking, and the beautiful Maine coast. We are located just an hour north of Portland, Maines largest city, and three hours from Boston. Our 198-bed Medical Center at the Alfond Center for Health offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services for the surrounding communities.
Apply on company website