Account Development Manager
MarketSource, Inc. is a premier provider of integrated sales and marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
MarketSource, Inc. is currently seeking an Account Development Manager (ADM) to represent our client, Transtar Autobody Technologies This position will be responsible for growing sales and market share of Transtar's comprehensive products for Body Shops including repair, refinish, detail and color systems The ADM will be an inside based sales position. The ADM will work closely with their corresponding Transtar Auto Body Technologies field resources to grow existing business at current accounts while also focusing on reactivating and closing new accounts.
This position requires an ability to build and maintain relationships, utilizing consultative sales skills to deliver results.
- Conduct initial outbound calls to targeted customers focused on building relationships and gathering key profile information
- Accurately record all pertinent account information gathered from daily activities into Salesforce.com (opportunity size, current categories and brands utilized, etc.)
- Contact assigned accounts on a consistent basis going forward; providing new information and promoting additional products and brand awareness
- Cascade monthly newsletters, product applications, tech tips, industry news to assigned account to provide additional value
- Constantly seek to gain and record information based on competitive products being utilized by assigned accounts
- Grow “depth and breadth” and “share of wallet” at assigned accounts to meet and exceed sales targets
- Achieve daily, weekly, monthly dial and conversation metrics
- Develop and maintain relationships with jobbers and Distributors in assigned territory
- Develop relationships and partner with corresponding Transtar field sales team members to maximize territory performance
- Facilitate resolution of any customer service issues
- Achieve and maintain critical product knowledge for all Transtar Auto Body Technology product lines and their value proposition vs specific competitors
- Record and quickly escalate any account concerns or issues as directed
- Be viewed as a “Subject Matter Expert” for Body Shops, Retailers and Jobbers on all Transtar Auto Body Technology offerings
- Demonstrate responsible, ethical and honest behavior in all tasks and responsibilities.
- Consistent and fair when dealing with others; keep commitments
- Self-motivated to accomplish important objectives and sales goals, despite a complex environment and multiple demands; acts with a sense of urgency and takes responsibility
- Acts in accordance with the code of conduct, and confidentiality; holds self to high standards established by Transtar Auto Body Technologies
- BS/BA Degree, preferably in Business or Marketing, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 + years' experience of demonstrated success managing and growing an existing account base
- Minimum 2 + years' experience routine cold calling of potential customers, focused on closing new business and activating dormant accounts
- Experience working closely with Jobbers and National Retailers to grow brand awareness
- Demonstrated successful relationship building and influencing skills
- Experience in the auto refinish or aftermarket part business a plus
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- High level of proficiency with Excel
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.
Apply on company website