Compliance Specialist (Contract Role)
MarketSource Inc., an Allegis Group Company, designs and delivers innovative and proven marketing and sales-team solutions for companies of all sizes. MarketSource provides the unique skills and expertise to integrate brand-centric marketing and sales programs in the Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Information Technology and Telecom industries and relevant routes to market including Retail and B2B.
Founded in 1975, MarketSource, Inc. became a subsidiary of Allegis Group, Inc. in 2004. Our Company's culture centers on our core values: Open Communication, Relationships, Serving Others and Work Ethic.
MarketSource clients rely on the innovative solutions that vertical-specific, subject matter experts consistently deliver. Our team members thrive in a welcoming atmosphere of diversity and inclusion, better than average salaries, and exemplary corporate practices.
MarketSource is currently searching for a Contract Compliance Specialist to join our team. This position is scheduled to last 90-120 days and may/could lead to a full time opportunity.
The Compliance Specialist position reports to the Risk and Compliance Manager and will be responsible for supporting the organization's risk management and compliance efforts. The Compliance Specialist will serve as a companywide resource and liaison on employment policies, regulations, communications, workflow, and quantitative and predictive analysis.
• Assists in completion of regulatory and compliance documents
• Distributes assigned queries/audits to the employee support group (HR) and following up to ensure completion
• Drives improvements with results of assigned audits to increase accuracy and accountability
• Assists in the management of all compliance and risk management projects
• Completes various types of operational audits and projects to measure the effectiveness of internal and operational controls
• Analyzes and offer trend analysis to follow up with the various support groups impacted to drive education and compliance
• Provides Risk and Compliance support to other departments as necessary
Supervisory or Management Responsibility/Decision Making Level:
• Maintains and improves process & procedures within assigned discipline
• Consistently interacts with managers and field teams
• No direct reports or authority will reside with this position
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor‘s Degree in related field required
• CCEP or PHR Certification preferred
• Experience with SSAE16
• 2-4 years of Human Resources or Compliance experience or similar field
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
• Intermediate or better Excel skills
• Detail oriented and strong follow up skills
• Ability to build relationships with internal and external customers
• Goal driven with problem solving skills
• Identify best practices and streamlining current process
Additional Job Requirements:
• Performs additional job duties as assigned
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.
Apply on company website