Territory Development Representative
MarketSource, Inc. is a premier provider of integrated sales & marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
MarketSource is currently seeking an F&I Territory Development Representative to represent our client, a leader in the automotive industry. The F&I Development Representative will build and maintain solid relationships in the F&I Aftermarket by using consultative sales skills to identify needs and deliver results.
- Develop consultant relationship with Dealer Principal and senior dealership management
- Train, educate, and motivate all Finance Managers in F&I within an assigned territory
- Effectively manage your assigned territory to drive F&I growth
- Implement all Program initiatives and processes within requested timeframes
- Maintain, create and execute account development business plans
- Effectively communicate in writing to MarketSource management, client regional partners and dealership management on a regular basis
- Constantly evaluate performance vs. expectations
- Ensure sales, market and competitive information is recorded and reported daily
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet research and web based presentation skills.
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills required.
- Ability to travel overnight (approximately 3-5 nights per month)
- Motivated by bonus potential to exceed performance goals Ability to manage a territory with limited direction
Supervisory or Management Responsibility/Decision Making Level:
- Function as a solid team player and work closely with teammates, field sales, and customer care to create a superior customer experience.
- Work with manager to ensure a consistent and effective customer experience, appropriate transaction processing, high customer satisfaction and service levels.
- Take independent action implement new ideas or potential solutions without prompting; does not wait for others to take action or to request action.
- Seek opportunities to go above and beyond job requirements in order to achieve stated goals and objectives.
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field required.
- Competent in technology including – Microsoft Office Products, Web-Based applications and navigation
- Minimum 2-3 years Finance and Insurance experience within an automotive dealership
- Experience with Menu Selling F&I approach
- Demonstrate sales record establishing and developing accounts
- Clear understanding of F&I in relation to dealership management
Additional Job Requirements:
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged walking, or sitting.
- Requires the ability to move around freely to assist customers when necessary.
- Performs additional job duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds independently.
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.
Apply on company website