Zone Recall Specialist (CCS)
MarketSource, Inc. is a premier provider of integrated sales & marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Job Summary: The Zone Recall Specialist will be responsible for effectively managing a territory to ensure that critical Alpha recalls are completed on Honda/Acura vehicles in their assigned geography.
Essential Functions: • Conduct field canvassing, “door knocks” at identified addresses with Dealerships and independently to facilitate repairs, or close cases with required documentation.
• Create action plans for Honda/Acura Dealerships to increase recall completion rates
• Utilize MarketSource Salesforce.com dashboard to review air bag case closures.
• Complete, upload and record all information to specific requirements in Salesforce.com.
• Conduct presentations at Honda Regional meetings.
• Identify, contact and present at community outreach and canvassing events to increase awareness of the recall and affected vehicles.
• Partner with Dealership(s) outreach activities,
• Communicate and resolve dealership/customer issues, apply for “goodwill” decisions (customer compensation) to close additional cases
• Continuously monitor and report on the effectiveness of community outreach plans; adjust as necessary
• Serve as the liaison between the customer and Honda's Customer and Campaign Support Center, identifying and referring customers who require additional follow-up
• Partner with District Parts and Service Manager to communicate dealer relation or goodwill issues
• Subject matter expert on Honda/Acura Recall information
• Utilize mapping and route optimization tools to effectively maximize productivity.
Minimum Education and/or Experience: • Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferably in business administration or related field. • Minimum 3-5 years of experience in automotive parts and service, wholesale & retail
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills: • Demonstrated relationship building and influencing skills. • Excellent presentation, communication and skills. • Knowledge and understanding of marketing channels and internet and social media research. • Ability to work in the field independently without supervision. • Ability to analyze and utilize key information to create territory action plans to achieve business objectives. • Ability to make independent decisions in the field positively impacting business objectives. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills. • Ability and willingness to conduct presentations to both small and large groups of people, to a diverse audience including, Dealership personnel, customers, and community leaders. • Strong interpersonal skills. • Ability to work a non-traditional schedule, weekends and evenings. • Bilingual desired.
Additional Job Requirements: • Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, walking, standing and moving items. • Performs additional job duties as assigned. • Ability to lift up to 20 pounds independently.
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.
Apply on company website