MarketSource Inc., an Allegis Group Company, designs and delivers innovative and proven marketing and sales-team solutions for companies of all sizes. MarketSource provides the unique skills and expertise to integrate brand-centric marketing and sales programs in the Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Information Technology and Telecom industries and relevant routes to market including Retail and B2B.
Inside Account Development Manager - F&I
MarketSource, Inc. is a premier provider of integrated sales and marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth. MarketSource, Inc. is currently seeking an Inside Account Development Manager to represent our client, a leader in the automotive industry. The Inside Account Development Manager will build and maintain solid relationships with dealerships in their territory to drive product penetrations, revenue and to increase dealership income per vehicle retailed.
- Achieve and maintain “subject matter expert” status on client's products
- Develop and maintain relationships with client field teams and dealership personnel to maximize results
- Consult with dealership ownership and management on a consistent basis to review performance, product mix, incentives, promotions and opportunities
- Work with client field teams to address and overcome loyalty issues
- Escalate any dealership issues or concern to program manager and client field teams
- Conquest the dealerships presently splitting business and those not utilizing Client's products
- Train, educate, and motivate dealership personnel to grow product sales at assigned dealerships
- Effectively manage your assigned territory to deliver the highest return on investment
- Maintain and create account development business plans
- Provide requested feedback to management and client , regarding competitive products, pricing, and any additional pertinent information
- Utilize Salesforce.com CRM tool to record activities, action plans, as well as competitive and market information
- Constantly evaluate performance vs. expectations
- Perform as a team player with shared goals and responsibilities
- Conduct virtual presentations via web ex and clear slides to improve results and to conquest new business
- BS/BA Degree preferably in business administration, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2-3 years sales, business development or F&I auto dealership experience or equivalent variable operations consulting experience
- Motivated by bonus potential to exceed performance goals
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
\u000d\u000aEligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This role may be eligible for the following:\u000d\u000a
- Medical, dental & vision \u000d\u000a
- 401(k)/Roth \u000d\u000a
- Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D) \u000d\u000a
- Short and long-term disability \u000d\u000a
- Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA) \u000d\u000a
- Transportation benefits \u000d\u000a
- Employee Assistance Program \u000d\u000a
- Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave) \u000d\u000a
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.
Apply on company website