Inside Direct Sales Representative (CCS)
Business Development Representative
MarketSource, Inc. is a premier provider of integrated sales & marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
The Inside Sales “Business Development Representative” is responsible for selling the company's products to exisitng accounts through consultative selling practices. This BDR will prospect, engage, motivate and sell these products to net new accounts in order to attain monthly quota objectives. The BDR will face strong competition from within the industry and must build relationships and provide total solutions in order to win business.
The clients HR and Analytics software solutions team sells into automotive dealerships and automotive dealer groups in an effort to help the Dealership Management team run their daily operations in a more efficient and profitable manner.
This role will be focused on selling to a defined list of dealership accounts within specific defined territory. You will work with these accounts via the phone and digital meetings to serve as a trusted advisor who understands their HR and reporting challenges and goals. You will become an integral part of the success of our rapidly growing business by communicating and servicing the needs of Dealership Executive Management teams to drive dealer profits.
- Identify, develop, and maintain strategic relationships with a focused purpose of educating and networking with the client to generate qualified opportunities while selling products to new and existing customers through consultative selling practices.
- Attain or exceed monthly sales goals.
- Internal expert on product specifications, features, functions and end user benefits.
- Meet daily quotas of dials and talk time.
- Drive excitement and awareness of the client's products and services.
- Effectively communicate with potential customers via the phone.
- Effectively deliver webinar/clear slide presentations to potential customers to drive business.
- Write professional, succinct, and articulate emails to prospective accounts.
- Cold call target prospects to demonstrate product features and benefits and the close sales.
- Conduct “pre call” investigative work to increase the ability to close the sales (understanding the customer's current state, competition, etc.).
- Record daily activity and market intelligence in Salesforce.com.
- Interact with the client's customer assistance group to ensure customer satisfaction.
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Proven experience selling products and/or services.
- Consultative phone sales experience with demonstrated record of success desired.
- Results oriented professional who strives to exceed expectations.
- Desire to thrive in a high energy, quota driven and evolving sales environment.
- Strong, persuasive verbal communication and problem solving skills.
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Intelectual curiosity
- Strong closing skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to be a part of a team and make a difference.
- Willingness to adhere to activity and reporting requirements.
- Willing and eager to be coached for continuous improvement.
- Ability to multi task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities, responsibilities and business needs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SalesForce.com, internet research and web based presentation skills.
Supervisory or Management Responsibility/Decision Making Level:
- Functions as a solid team player and work closely with team members, field sales, and customer care to create a superior customer experience
- Works with manager to ensure a consistent and effective customer experience, appropriate transaction processing, high customer satisfaction and service levels
- Takes independent action implement new ideas or potential solutions without prompting; does not wait for others to take action or to request action
- Seeks opportunities to go above and beyond job requirements in order to achieve stated goals and objectives
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent sales experience with automotive dear management software and payroll systems is preffered.
- Previous software consultative sales experience with a record of success sales or sales support required.
- A proven track record of selling into automotive dealerships or experience in the field of information or SaaS based services to that sell direct-to-consumer; and a bachelor's degree is preffered.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged sitting, and/or bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, walking, standing and moving items
- Performs additional job duties as assigned.
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.
Apply on company website