Inside Sales Account Development Representative
MarketSource, Inc. is a premier provider of integrated sales & marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
The Inside Sales Account Development Representative is a non-exempt role that will be responsible for marketing, advocating, selling and creating opportunties and leads for the company's products to new and existing customers through consultative selling practices. This Inside Sales Account Development Representative will promote products to new and existing customers in order to attain monthly quota objectives. The Inside Sales Account Development Representative will face strong competition from within the industry and must build relationships and provide total solutions in order to win business.
- Proactively develop and maintain relationships with distributors, water solutions providers, and manufacturing locations, to increase preference and demand for DowDupont water purification and process separations technologies.
- Identify, develop, and maintain strategic relationships with a focused purpose of educating and networking with the client to generate qualified opportunities while selling products to new and existing customers through consultative selling practices.
- Attain or exceed monthly sales goals.
- Report all activity in SFDC and sales enablment technolgies
- Act as a liaison between account managers, clients and partners.
- Target territory end user contacts to drive brand preference, adaptoption and project specifications.
- General partner support including marketing programs, transactional support, and managing the specifications through the sales cycle.
- Remain up to date with client trainings, tools, and resources to develop and maintain expertise on all products.
- Recommend products or services to better meet the customers' needs.
- Provide demonstrations of equipment/product via group trainings to garner account advocacy.
- Manage and forecast sales funnel updating associated technologies.
- Internal expert on product specifications, features, functions and end user benefits.
- Meet daily quotas of dials, talk time and social media touches.
- Drive excitement and awareness of the client's products and services.
- Interact with local distributor commercial specialists in coordination with sales team to prioritize regional opportunities, plan selling strategies and analyze local market and competitive information
- Explore new business opportunities and account profiles outside of traditional customer segments.
- Process and follow-up with sample requests.
- Effectively communicate with potential customers via the phone.
- Effectively deliver webinar/clear slide presentations to potential customers to drive business.
- Write professional, succinct, and articulate emails to prospective accounts.
- Cold call target prospects to demonstrate product features and benefits and the close sales.
- Conduct “pre call” investigative work to increase the ability to close the sales (understanding the customer's current state, competition, and opportunity for growth etc.).
- Interact with the client's customer assistance group to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide input to client useful for creating more effective sales and marketing tools
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Proven experience selling industrial/technical products and/or services.
- Ability to develop & build relationships with end user of the products at all levels with a focus on developing rapport with decision makers and influencers
- Conduct continuing education unit (CEU) and product presentations to better inform and educate end users on the products and services value proposition.
- Consultative phone sales experience with demonstrated record of success desired.
- Results oriented professional who strives to exceed expectations.
- Ability to maintain visual presence in a selling space.
- Ability to motivate teammates.
- Desire to thrive in a high energy, quota driven and evolving sales environment.
- Ability to present and teach product information to others.
- Strong, persuasive verbal communication and problem solving skills.
- Intelectual curioisity, ability and desire to continuously learn and improve on relevant technical concepts fo rmore effective communication with a technical buyer
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Willingness to adhere to activity and reporting requirements.
- Ability to multi task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities, responsibilities and business needs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SalesForce.com, internet research and web based presentation skills.
- Functions as a solid team player and work closely with team members, field sales, and customer care to create a superior customer experience.
- Works with manager to ensure a consistent and effective customer experience, appropriate transaction processing, high customer satisfaction and service levels.
- Takes independent action implement new ideas or potential solutions without prompting; does not wait for others to act or to request action.
- Seeks opportunities to go above and beyond job requirements in order to achieve stated goals and objectives.
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent sales experience is required.
- Previous inside/outside consultative sales experience with a record of success sales or sales support required.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged sitting.
- Performs additional job duties as assigned.
- Some overnight travel may be required
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.
Apply on company website