MuleSoft Integration Developer – MarketSource
MarketSource Retail Department started a customized Retail Workforce management tool integrated internally among 5 different applications. In order to support this effort MarketSource has built an Operational Data Store layer to perform ELT (Extract Load and Transform) operations. The role of the Integration Developer will enable/develop/support the provision of cloud integration technologies. This role will utilize Cloud API provisioning and maintenance solutions, the latest SQL Server implementations, enterprise integration technologies, and API led architectures. Knowledge of MuleSoft, Python, Azure, JSON, XML, and SQL are required. Key Responsibilities:
- Working with the Integration team to architect and support both cloud Azure and on premise integration and error reporting solution.
- Working with SQL Server and related technologies to allow the creation of and the support of data migrations and transformations.
- Designing solutions with the Integration team using Azure cloud technologies and appropriate leading-edge technologies such as elastic search and cloud, transformation tools such as SOA and Jittebit
- Creating, maintaining, and versioning API's in the Azure management layer.
- Use and examine current transformation technologies such as XML, JSON, CSV and SQL
- Aid and support teams to version and support modern ETL systems using cloud based tools and connectors.
- Prepare and architect systems to provide data to partners, universities, portals, and websites using technologies such as Azure Cloud Search and inbound API's
- Create error logging and reporting solutions and delivering to customers and partners
- Create monitoring processes with alerting to ensure system stability.
- Adherence to testing guidelines.
- Full understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience as part of an Agile Development team.
- Prepare required detailed system documentation.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 3-5 Years of experience with enterprise data warehousing, integration, and reporting.
- Substantial experience in Integration and transformation experience.
- Knowledge of writing complex and efficient SQL for relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server is essential.
- Experience of designing the Integration packages using Mulesoft 3.x and 4.x, Dell Boomi, Informatica Power center, or SSIS.
- Experience with Azure Search Services, Azure API Management Portal, Azure Data Infrastructure, Azure Event Hub, Azure Data Factory, Azure Function.
- Experience with SQL, XML, JSON, CSV and C#, and Python.
- Experience with New Relic, Splunk, or equivalent software.
- Experience with Data Modeling.
- Experience with modern API technologies such as REST and SOAP.
- Experience with providing and maintaining transformations and APIs for customers and partners.
- Experience with architecting transformation and connectivity solutions using 3rd party tools.
- Domain experience work force management platforms and IdP/SAML 2.0 platforms desirable.
- Experience with SOA/BPEL.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work in fast-moving environment.
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.
Apply on company website