Nissan Recall Specialist
MarketSource, Inc. is a premier provider of integrated sales and marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We currently have an opening for a Recall Specialist (RS) representing our client, Nissan of America, Inc. The Recall Specialist will be responsible for effectively managing a territory to ensure that critical Takata airbag recalls are completed or cases closed on identified Nissan vehicles in their assigned geography.
- Conduct field canvassing, “door knocks” at identified addresses with Dealerships and independently to facilitate repairs, or close cases with required documentation
- Utilize MarketSource Salesforce.com Dashboard to review air bag case closures
- Contact Collisions Shops and Used Vehicle Lots for potential VIN's
- Subject matter expert on Takata Airbag Recall information
- Complete, upload and record all information to specific requirements in Salesforce.com
- Utilize mapping and route optimization tools to effectively maximize productivity
- Educate VIN owners on the extreme importance of getting their vehicles repaired
- Overcome hesitancy and reticence from VIN owners; facilitating repairs
- Develop relationships and work closely with Nissan Dealerships in assigned markets and Nissan of America field team members
- If certified; Complete mobile repairs
- Education: BA/BS College Degree preferred, or equivalent business experience
- Proven experience interacting with customers in person, via phone and email
- Automotive Technician background preferred; or proven technical acumen
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the automotive industry
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to work independently in the field with limited supervision
- Ability to analyze and utilize key information to create territory action plans to achieve business objectives
- Ability to make independent decisions in the field positively impacting business objectives
- excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Ability and willingness to conduct presentations to both small and large groups of people, to a diverse audience including, Dealership personnel, customers and community leaders
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work a non-traditional schedule, weekends and evenings
- Bilingual desired (Spanish)
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.
Apply on company website