Nissan Recall Specialist
MarketSource, Inc. is a premier provider of integrated sales and marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We currently have an opening for a Recall Specialist (RS) representing our client, Nissan of America, Inc. The Recall Specialist will be responsible for effectively managing a territory to ensure that critical Takata airbag recalls are completed or cases closed on identified Nissan vehicles in their assigned geography.
- Conduct field canvassing, “door knocks” at identified addresses with Dealerships and independently to facilitate repairs, or close cases with required documentation
- Utilize MarketSource Salesforce.com Dashboard to review air bag case closures
- Contact Collisions Shops and Used Vehicle Lots for potential VIN's
- Subject matter expert on Takata Airbag Recall information
- Complete, upload and record all information to specific requirements in Salesforce.com
- Utilize mapping and route optimization tools to effectively maximize productivity
- Educate VIN owners on the extreme importance of getting their vehicles repaired
- Overcome hesitancy and reticence from VIN owners; facilitating repairs
- Develop relationships and work closely with Nissan Dealerships in assigned markets and Nissan of America field team members
- If certified; Complete mobile repairs
- Education: BA/BS College Degree preferred, or equivalent business experience
- Proven experience interacting with customers in person, via phone and email
- Automotive Technician background preferred; or proven technical acumen
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the automotive industry
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to work independently in the field with limited supervision
- Ability to analyze and utilize key information to create territory action plans to achieve business objectives
- Ability to make independent decisions in the field positively impacting business objectives
- excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Ability and willingness to conduct presentations to both small and large groups of people, to a diverse audience including, Dealership personnel, customers and community leaders
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work a non-traditional schedule, weekends and evenings
- Bilingual desired (Spanish)
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This role may be eligible for the following:
- Medical, dental & vision
- Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D)
- Short and long-term disability
- Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA)
- Transportation benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave)
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.
Apply on company website