MarketSource, Inc. is a premier provider of integrated sales & marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. We offer a dynamic environment, which fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
The Recruiter Trainee position is responsible for recruiting and evaluating job candidates, coordinating with recruiters and hiring managers and supports sourcing and qualifying top sales talent to meet hiring needs and team goals.
• Utilizes various recruitment tools and methods to source
Execute the recruiting process, develop search strategies, sourcing internal and external databases (including but not limited to proactive networking, cold calling, resume mining, database searching etc.), reviewing resumes, prescreening, behavioral interviewing candidates to assess that applicants meet position requirements and to identify qualified candidates
• Educate candidates on the all aspects of the opportunity and will administer assessment exams, refer pre-qualified candidates to Recruiters to close the candidate on the opportunity
• Build and maintain networks to find qualified candidates
• Collaborate and build relationships with Recruiters and Sales leaders on a regular basis, to understand expectations, fulfill hiring needs, team goals and build an effective sourcing strategy to ensure client satisfaction is a priority
• Communicate proactively and consistently with candidates, recruiters and hiring managers and field employees to establish rapport, gauge morale, throughout the course of the search to source new candidates and to collectively deliver the best possible recruitment experience
• Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to include updating records, status changes, edit templates, edit personnel information, create/print reports and other duties
• Assist Recruiters and Recruiting Mangers with day to day responsibilities, including reporting
• Learn how to execute successful recruiting process from start (source) to finish (hire) using a vast set of best practices, guides and tools
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree is required
• 1-3 years of corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience, including sourcing and full-cycle recruiting with an emphasis on recruiting sales services candidates is desired. Sales/Customer services experience is a plus
Additional Job Requirements:
• Experience with a variety of sourcing strategies and tools, including proactive phone and internet research, is critical
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills are required
• ATS (Applicant Tracking System) experience is preferred to source, track and manage candidates, along with strong general Microsoft proficiency, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Strong social media user experience
• High degree of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
• Demonstrated initiative (self-motivated/self-starter)
• Detail oriented, demonstrated initiative and ability to thrive in a high-performance team environment
• A strong work ethic and a never quit attitude
• Ability to exhibit a highly professional demeanor, poise and grace under pressure
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.
Apply on company website