MarketSource, Inc. is a premier provider of integrated sales & marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We're looking for motivated individuals who love delighting customers and thrive in fast-paced, physical environments. The Shopper I is a part-time, non-exempt role that will be working with a 3rd party grocery delivery service provider. This role will focus on preparing the grocery bags for handoff to couriers at a grocery or convenience retail store.
- Accurately pick items in customers' orders, pack items in bags, and prepare bags for handoff to couriers.
- Assist in improving operations by contributing ideas to improve our quality and customer experience.
- Perform the tasks efficiently and effectively
- Provide a critical service to the community by participating in the grocery supply chain
- Represents Client and MarketSource in a professional manner at all times
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Demonstrated record of success in a warehouse, restaurant, or retail position
- Proficient in basic computer programs like Google Sheets
- Be eligible to work in the United States
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Be thorough and accurate in conducting all assigned tasks
- Be on time and remain reachable
- Have flexible availability which includes nights and weekends
- Be concise and clear in your communication
- Possess strong attention to detail skills
- Be engaging and possess a positive, self-starter personality
- Be a proven self-starter
Additional Job Requirements:
- Meet physical demands of grocery retail work
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 49lbs and stand for 8 hours with or without accommodation
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, walking, standing and moving items
- Requires the ability to move around the store, assist customers and maneuver merchandise when necessary
- Perform additional job duties as assigned
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.
Apply on company website