The Wireless Sales Expert position will be working with America's #1 pre-paid wireless service provider. The role is geared towards increasing product sales and knowledge at assigned events in national retail chains. The Wireless Sales Expert is responsible for selling, training, marketing, promoting, advertising and demonstrating client products to consumers through in-store interactive activities.
• Gains and maintains a sound knowledge of specific client products
• Professionally represents MarketSource and it clients at all times
• Performing in-store product demonstrations at assigned events.
• Responding to store customers and in-store sales staff questions regarding client specific products
• Providing superior customer service (retail sales experience a plus)
• Gaining and maintaining a sound knowledge of specific client products
Supervisory or Management Responsibility/Decision Making Level:
• Not Applicable
- Driving sales productivity and customer satisfaction within national retail locations on various wireless products, accessories and services to customers
- Engaging in side-by-side selling with retail associates
- Participating in in-store promotions, and coordinating with appropriate personnel
- Participating in wireless sales events
• Maintaining sound knowledge of all of the client's suite of products.
• Maintaining knowledge of other carriers in the wireless sales space.
• Attending requested training sessions and conference calls.
• Reviewing new product and service offerings from the client
• Establishing and managing critical relationships within national retail stores and with our merchandising partners
• Developing and managing positive business relationships with retail store management and employees
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) required
• 1-2 years of retail sales, training, marketing, advertising, merchandising or public relations
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
• Availability to work during weekends, weekdays, or nights
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Must have reliable Internet Access
• Strong work ethics, personal integrity and character, positive attitude
• Outstanding communications skills
• General technology skills and abilities
Additional Job Requirements:
• Flexibility is required
• May require prolonged standing
• May require heavy lifting
• Adaptable to fast-paced environment
• Performs additional job duties as assigned
\u000d\u000aEligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This role may be eligible for the following:\u000d\u000a
- Medical, dental & vision \u000d\u000a
- 401(k)/Roth \u000d\u000a
- Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D) \u000d\u000a
- Short and long-term disability \u000d\u000a
- Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA) \u000d\u000a
- Transportation benefits \u000d\u000a
- Employee Assistance Program \u000d\u000a
- Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave) \u000d\u000a
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.
Apply on company website