Get in on something great! We are constantly investing more to bring health care to every patient in need in Wisconsin and Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
Marshfield Clinic Health System physicians and staff are motivated by our mission to enrich lives. We serve more than 350,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research, and education. With more than 1,600 providers in 170 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 13,000 employees in 65 clinical locations in 45 communities serving Wisconsin and Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Marshfield Clinic Health System is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
Marshfield Medical Center-Weston is part of a medical campus that includes Marshfield Medical Center-Weston (hospital). The facility offers specialty care for more complicated medical concerns including comprehensive cancer care. Our cancer care specialists treat even the most complex and rare cancers. The center gives patients access to new treatments, support groups, and family resources.
In addition to resources, supportive colleagues, and research opportunities, we proudly offer the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 4 weeks of vacation, 1 week CME
- $2,750 CME annual allowance
- Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Generous Retirement Plan; 401(k) Plan; & 457(b) Plan
- Up to $10,000 relocation support
- Marshfield Clinic Health System is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. This may qualify you for additional state and/or federal education loan forgiveness programs.
The Physician Assistant would be a skilled member of the allied health care team, who is expected to practice at the highest level of their licensure. This requires providers to stay up to date with the latest evidence-based medicine. The PA would work collaboratively with the Hospitalist to facilitate acute care of the adult patient. This individual works collaboratively with physicians, nurses, case managers, and other health care disciplines utilizing a team approach. The nurse practitioner participates in all aspects of care of the hospitalized patient including admissions, discharge, daily rounds, and patient education.
- Master's Degree in Physician Assistant
- Two - three years' experience in critical care
- Current State of Wisconsin PA License
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification awarded by the American Heart Association (AHA) within three months of hire
- H1B Visa Support
- Residents welcome to apply
We are excited to talk to you about this opportunity! Feel free to reach out to Laurie Dye, Physician and Advanced Practice Clinician Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 715-847-3093 to learn more.
Apply on company website