Marshfield Clinic Health Systemphysicians and staff are motivated by our mission to enrich lives. We serve more than 360,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education. With700+ physicians in 170 medical specialties and subspecialties as well asover 13,000employees in 60 clinical locations in 40 Wisconsin communities, Marshfield Clinic is nationally recognized for innovative practicesand quality care.
We proudly offer the following benefits for our Pulmonary - Critical Care physician in Weston, Wisconsin:
- .5 FTE Critical Care (7 12-hour shifts per month 7:00 am 7:00 pm with tele-ICU coverage at night)
- .5 FTE Outpatient Pulmonary practice (M-F practice 2 weeks a month)
- With MCHS leading this newly acquired practice, we are fully committed to building a robust program that has high volume and complexity.
- Procedures include but are not limited bronchoscopy, EBUS, line insertion, chest tube insertion, intubation, fine needle aspiration and thoracentesis.
- Competitive 2 year guaranteed salary
- 401k w/match, 457b, and very generous employer funded retirement
- Fully funded relocation
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance coved for all providers
- BC/BE Fellowship trained Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
- Wisconsin State License
- H1B Visa Support
- Fellows are welcome to apply
MCHS strongly encourages our physicians to be involved in medical education and research to continue building our strong foundation of patient care, research and education for years to come.
Marshfield Clinic Research Institute: http://www.marshfieldresearch.org/
Marshfield Clinic Division of Education: https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/education
Apply on company website