To assist in the overall picking and despatch of customers' orders through using voice technology that communicates with a warehouse management system. Working in a multi-temperature environment.
Major duties & responsibilities:
- To pick and pack orders as instructed by voice picking system
- To load vehicles adhering to company procedures
- To work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
- To keep work area clean and tidy
- To maintain high levels of Health and Safety standards
- To achieve the targets and job standards set out by MBUK
- To be communicative between team leaders and shift managers
- To be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
- To perform any reasonable request from Management
- To work in a multi temperature environment
- To check in and store all items correctly and securely to avoid damage and any QA issues
- Replenishing - Ensuring pick faces are kept to the correct stock levels
- Goods In - Receipt of palletised and containerised goods
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changes to meet the demands placed on MBUK by our customer.
- Calm under pressure.
- Strong H&S awareness.
- Innovative, forward thinking, able to think ‘outside the box' and generate new opportunities for improvement.
- A team player.
- Level 2 (or equivalent) English and Maths (Essential)
- Experience working in a physically demanding multi-temperature FMCG environment (Desirable)
- Experience of MHE driving (Desirable)
- Accepts and adapts to changes
- Learns new skills to meet new needs of the business
- Suggests changes and improvements
Quality Work Output
- Produces quality work
- Follows safety practices and compliance policies
- Uses time wisely and gets things done
- Meets or exceeds deadlines
- Takes responsibility for own actions
- Supports the company's mission, vision and values
- Meets or exceeds customer needs
- Responds to requests in a timely manner
- Takes initiative to meet customers' needs
- Uses materials, processes and tools efficiently
- Takes initiative to solve problems
- Does the most important work first
- Gets things done while still upholding ethics, integrity, compliance and company values
- Works with others to get things done
- Openly shares feedback and information that helps the team
- Treats others with respect
- Is approachable to others
- Listens so others feel heard
- Develops relationships built on trust
This list is not intended to be exhaustive. During the course of your employment the duties of the role may change from time to time to meet changing business circumstances. In the interests of flexibility the Company reserves the right to ask that you perform duties instead of or in addition to your normal duties provided that these duties are reasonable and within your capabilities.
About Martin Brower
Martin Brower is dedicated to being the leading Supply Chain Solutions provider for restaurant chains around the world, creating an outstanding work environment for our employees and delivering unmatched value for our customers while protecting their brands. Martin Brower is part of the Reyes Holdings family of businesses which is one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S.
Martin Brower has been in business for over 60 years and has grown to a multi-billion dollar company. We are a world class team of 9,000 employees located in 19 countries.
Our values drive our culture of People First, which is focused on the safety and wellness of our people and we work diligently every day to support this core value.
We set the highest standards of honesty and integrity and pride ourselves in being a true partner with our customers, suppliers and our communities protecting their brands every step of the way.
Our company could not exist without strong communities. We do our part in making them stronger and believe it is important to provide opportunities for those looking to challenge themselves and serve as ambassadors in their communities.
Imagine a workplace where strong leaders empower a culture where employees strive to deliver unmatched performance, innovation, and engagement.
Apply on company website