MILFORD REGIONAL NEUROLOGY, part of the Milford Regional Healthcare System, is seeking a Neurologist to join our dedicated group of providers to offer inpatient care to patients at our community hospital. The Milford Regional Healthcare System is a comprehensive healthcare system that consists of the largest multi-specialty physician group in our region, and a full-service, community and regional teaching hospital. Milford Regional is a 149-bed, nonprofit, acute-care facility serving a region of 20-plus towns. With over 300 primary care and specialty physicians on the medical staff, our physicians are skilled in the most advanced procedures and technology, and provide personalized patient care in a warm and caring environment.
A board certified or board eligible inpatient-focused Neurologist is needed for Neurology Group located within Milford Regional Medical Center. A subspecialty in stroke or other subspecialty is welcome. This is a full-time opportunity which will consist of inpatient neurology consultations in a 7 days on, 7 days off structure. This position will include opportunities for subspecialty leadership, dedicated administrative/research time, and education of UMASS Medical students and residents.
- Competitive salaries plus and comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
- Generous paid time off
- Dedicated administrative time
- Eligible for two retirement plans: a 403(b) with company match and a 457(b) with $15,000/year employer contribution
- $3,500 CME allowance with rollover, and paid time off for CME attendance
- Employment qualifies for governments Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Professional support from a large team of experienced physicians & specialists
- Teaching opportunity with medical students and residents
- Our service area has been one of the fastest growing areas in the state
- Not-for-profit 501 (c) (3) tax exempt charitable corporation
- High performance rates on clinical quality measures
ABOUT MILFORD REGIONAL NEUROLOGY:
We are the newest and fastest growing practice at Milford Regional Physician Group (MRPG). Our practice is located in the hospital in a newly renovated clinic wing. Our wing includes a state-of-the-art neurophysiology lab, equipped with brand new technology, offering inpatient/outpatient EEG, 24/7 continuous LTM EEG monitoring, EMG/NCS, ambulatory EEG, and electronystagmography (ENG). Our group is collaborative and collegial and represents various subspecialties within Neurology. We are involved in hospital leadership and quality improvement and we are passionate teachers of medical students and residents. Overall, we value our clinical excellence and supportive culture above all.
ABOUT MILFORD REGIONAL PHYSICIAN GROUP:
Together with Milford Regional Medical Center (MRMC), we form the Milford Regional Healthcare System. We have a mix of newer physicians and those who have been with our group for many years, and the collaboration between them results in creative approaches to patient care. Our physicians are stakeholders in the Group who have the opportunity to influence decisions. These ideals, along with professional support, a patient-centered approach to care, and a satisfying work/life balance has helped us to retain physicians. Milford Regional Physician Group is a member of the Mass General Brigham Community Physicians Organization and a leader in quality care and patient satisfaction. Our systems affiliations with Brigham & Womens Hospital, UMASS Medical Center, Boston Childrens Hospital, and the Dana Farber Cancer Institute have propelled us to the forefront of cutting edge innovation in healthcare. We are ideally situated less than 45 minutes from Boston, Worcester and Providence, RI. This central location offers something for everyone to enjoy from museums and concert arenas to wonderful restaurants and up-and-coming breweries - and for sports fans, New Englanders get to call the Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics and Bruins their home teams.
Our local area offers outstanding school systems and a wide variety of residential options, from suburban neighborhoods to idyllic country living. MRMC, our home hospital, is an award-winning community medical center with a new emergency department and intensive care unit, and affiliations with some of the best academic medical centers in our state. We are honored to have been recognized for our exceptional quality of care many times, including those mentioned below.
- Our primary care offices have received NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home recognition.
- Milford Regional Physician Group has been named to Harvard Pilgrim Honor Roll every year since its inception
- MRPG continues to receive high ratings on the Massachusetts Health Quality Partners (MHQP) annual patient experience survey, with 93% of adult patients and 98% of pediatric patients reporting that they would be willing to recommend their MRPG physician to family and friends.
- A number of our practices and physicians have earned Gatehouse Media Readers Choice awards each year with recognition as a Regional Favorite.
- Our President, Dr. Patrick McSweeney, was recognized by Boston Magazine as one of Bostons Top Doctors in 2019, and was one of only 22 Family Practitioners named to the 2019 list.
- Milford Regional Medical Center was awarded an A in the fall 2020 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, a national distinction recognizing Milford Regionals achievements protecting patients from harm and providing safer health care. This was the fifth consecutive time Milford Regional has been distinguished with an A rating.
- Milford Regional was recognized as a High Performing Hospital for 2020-21 by U.S. News & World Report, whose annual ratings are designed to assist patients and their doctors in making informed decisions about where to receive care.
- Milford Regional Medical Center was named as one of the top 100 hospitals in the country according to the Lown Institute Hospitals Index, released in 2020 which ranks hospitals based on value of care provided, quality of care and civic leadership.
MILFORD REGIONAL NEUROLOGY, part of the Milford Regional Healthcare System, is seeking a Neurologist to join our dedicated grou...
Apply on company website