Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleBusiness Leader, Product Management – Consumer Credit, AffluentProduct manager leading Affluent Consumer Credit Products, including Platinum, World Elite and Black, for the LAC region. This individual will manage these product lines at the regional level. The key responsibilities are to lead, develop and manage the products' regional strategy and value proposition. This in the development and execution of the company's strategy including – but not limited -to the development of new product opportunities and/or enhancements to the existing product line.
This includes working close with Global Credit Management, Regional and Markets Product Managers in the development of the regional affluent product strategy and annual plans including product level and revenue objectives, resources requirements (budget – A&M, TechPool and Professional Fees) and other overall Affluent Consumer Credit targets. This Business Leader will also be accountable for ensuring alignment and integration with other internal support areas, such as loyalty solutions, marketing, customer delivery, market development and account managers.
The individual will also monitor the competitive landscape and overall market dynamics, to identify new product/feature/functionalities/platform capabilities opportunities, to make sure that MasterCard Affluent Consumer Products remain ahead of the competition.
• Develop, establish and maintain consumer product strategy and value proposition for affluent products (MasterCard Platinum, MasterCard Black and MasterCard World Elite)
• Along with Loyalty Solutions teams, oversee the product value proposition fulfillment from an insurance and assistance perspective along with consumer servicing to ensure service provider alignment with product positioning
• Working in conjunction with Product and Issuer Marketing, establish and deliver product marketing & communication materials that uphold product architecture
• Own the enhancement product value proposition process, especially for major developments from ideation through product optimization:
- Leverage consumer insights and research to drive product development and messaging.
- Define and clearly articulate target segments and the value proposition for all stakeholders – consumers, issuers, service providers, merchants, etc.
- Manage and execute on the value proposition enhancement with key stakeholders
- Lead GTM strategy
- Develop and deliver integrated collateral and training materials to ensure consumer and B2B positioning and sales enablement materials to maximize sales effectiveness
• Set the direction to Product Teams in the markets and follow-up periodically to check the effectiveness of enhancements and adjust as needed
• Serve as region community of excellence and deliver thought leadership and share best practices
• Provide guidance to in-market product teams as well as sales teams for product value proposition and architecture, product lifecycle management techniques
• Assist in issuer bespoke solution development, execution and management
All About you
• Strong product experience mainly affluent products: pan-regional experience within Latin America desirable
• Strong leadership and project management skills (Essential)
• Experience or exposure in a regional role or experience with working with multiple functions and markets
• Proven people management skills and strong team player
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to develop and maintain strong relationships
• Strong financial and general analytical skills
• Strong negotiation, influencing and sales skills
• Strong presentation and proposal formulation skills
• Proven success in fast-paced environment
• Post graduate degree preferred
• Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese required (written & verbal)
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website