Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleConsultant, Network engineering With F5, Web and Middleware experienceOverview
• The Load Balancer Engineering Team is responsible for the entire lifecycle of the platform, including the Analysis, Design, Patching, and Building of all load balancer configurations at MasterCard.
• Load Balancer Engineering is engaged early in the project lifecycle to ensure the technical design meets the sizing and performance requirements of each application.
• The primary responsibility of a Load Balancer Engineer is ensuring infrastructure and security designs adhere to MasterCard standards, processes, availability requirements, and best practices.
• Requires a deep understanding of load balancer hardware, networking, security and tools used to monitor, test and evaluate those technologies.
• This is a “hands on” role that builds and implements load balancer configurations. The completed design is handed off to other teams for operational support.
• Do you enjoy solving infrastructure design problems?
• Are you the type of person that will drive the solution and team in the best direction instead of the easiest?
• Are you passionate about driving security standards?
• Interact with the development and project teams to transform business and technical requirements into load balancer architecture design.
• Create solutions with high level of innovation, cost effectiveness, high quality and faster time to market.
• Contribute to the overall strategy and manage complex issues within functional area of expertise.
• Develop and maintain automation around build and deployment of load balancer instances and configurations.
All About You
• Expert at Internet architecture and project delivery
• Expert at load balancers and web application firewalls
• Network Connectivity – IPv4, IPv6, port assignment
• Experience with Citrix NetScaler and F5 BIG-IP products preferred
• Expert at SSL and digital certificates
• Experience with load balancing HTTP/HTTPS
• Web and Middleware experience preferred
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website