Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleCustomer Implementation Administrator• Are you a highly motivated individual who is looking for a demanding and challenging role?
• Are you able to prioritise workload whilst remaining focused and delivering an excellent level of service?
• Are you able to keep many plates spinning with the ability to deliver a key People Manager role to inspire and encourage your team?
• Do you believe that you can bring value to an already high performing team?
[All About You]
Excellent Customer Service skills
Strong verbal and written Communication skills
Strong attention to detail
Key ability to multi-task across multiple customer projects
Good soft IT application skills, including: MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project
Self-motivated to achieve results and quick to learn new processes
Basic college education or equivalent work experience with emphasis in business, finance or information technology
1 year of customer service experience preferred
• The MasterCard UK Customer Implementations Team manage and implement the Sales Orders received from the Sales team for the MasterCard Payment Gateway Service in Europe.
• The Implementations team ensure that customer requirements are clearly understood and match customer expectations of the service they have ordered.
• The team ensure all parts of the order cycle process are completed to ensure a customer is successfully boarded to enable them to process production transactions into the MasterCard Gateway Service.
• The team follow high level project methodologies and consist of Project Coordinators, Project Administrators, Integration Technical Engineers and Sales Order Administrators.
Manage inbound telephone calls and serve as focal point for customer communication
Complete boarding tasks as required to support identified projects, this may include bank liaison, Gateway boarding, service registration
Increase ownership of identified customer projects, working alongside Project Coordinator
Capture detailed and accurate information about issues, concerns, and enhancements
Act as a key focal point for customer contact and provide a high level customer service
Collaborate with others in support of products, processes and problem resolution
Simulate or recreate user issues to resolve operating difficulties
Level 1 customer set-up on MasterCard Payment Gateway
Respond to daily level 1 email requests
Administer all new orders received by the team, to ensure they are escalated to the Team Leader to be assigned
Raise Purchase Orders for key Suppliers through Oracle
Follow reporting processes to ensure local reports are kept up to date
Manage Customer hardware returns process
Respond to customer termination notices and action as required
Assist in the new software release process by managing a mail out to key customers
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website