Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleDirector - Cyber & Intelligence Product InnovationOverview
Innovate, develop, and manage product for Mastercard's Cyber & Intelligence Solutions division with an emphasis on serving the merchants, acquirers, payment service providers, or end consumers. As a global product owner sitting within one of Mastercard's highest growth areas this role will be tasked to deliver high revenue products & services which improve safety & security in electronic payments while retaining simplicity for the end customer.
• Generates innovative product solutions and drives product development to address customer needs, market trends, and competitive opportunities
• Partners with global/regional teams to identify opportunities for products and inform internal stakeholders on new product offerings
• Initiates and directs qualitative and quantitative market research to validate trends and competitive opportunities for developing new products
• Develops and presents business cases for new product opportunities
• Leads go-to-market process and interacts with technical developers to translate product requirements into technical specifications ensuring mutual understanding to minimize time to market
• Validates technical delivery and ensures that output complies with the product requirements and is fit-for-purpose
• Drives rapid prototyping, iterative design and delivery for a suite of MasterCard products and/or services. Actively manage efforts to fully deploy new services/features in the market adhering to the PME principles – including productizing the acquisition use cases. Taking into account customer support models, onboarding experiences, pricing reviews, internal training, documentation, etc.
• Support pricing and expense analysis, including developing billing automation requirements and ongoing management of pricing improvements and strategy.
• Selects and monitors performance metrics that assess product performance, revenue, scalability and longevity, and utilizes results to ideate innovative solutions to challenges in the business unit's portfolio or product strategy
All About You
• Experience in bringing new product and/or new product features to market.
• Experience in overseeing the rapid prototyping for regional/local products
• Experience building winning business cases by formulating quality epics (objectives) and translating them into stories (key details)
• Experience conducting product demonstrations and presenting compelling product propositions at external industry events for key stakeholders/audience
• Strong track record at synthesizing products and services from multiple functional areas into value propositions that align with regional or local customer needs
• Extensive experience in creating product strategies, roadmaps, pricing and product positioning
• Experience translating strategies into product launches and implementation plan in multiple markets
• Experience in financial management, product pricing and product P&L management
• Experience in product and strategy development and taking products to market on a global scale.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website