Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleDirector, Global Small Business Product Development & PartnershipsOverview:
The Director, Global Small Business Product Development & Partnerships will lead the end to end development and delivery of strategic products, solutions, and partnerships for the Global Small Business Segment at Mastercard. The successful candidate will collaborate with Mastercard O&T, Mastercard Labs, Mastercard Advisors, Mastercard Enterprise Partnerships, Product Delivery, Regional Product, Global Product, and other cross functional teams to develop and commercialize new products and solutions across regions and markets.
This role will be responsible for exploring and assessing new territories and opportunities for Mastercard in the Small Business payments space and developing these solutions all the way from conceptualization to launch. Specifically, this role will be required to develop and implement a project plan, partner with O&T team on the development of technology and operations plan, source and onboard 3rd parties, develop a b-case and program rules, develop documentation for internal and external stakeholders, and develop and lead the go-to-market plan.
The successful candidate will mainly focus on the development of Mastercard's supply chain credit solution for micro-merchants in developing markets. This role will be responsible for the platform development as well as platform ongoing management post launch including product strategy & roadmap and market expansion plan.
- Responsible for development and delivery of products, solutions, and partnerships for the Global Small Business segment.
- Will collaborate with O&T organization to prioritize development components including product backlog and enhancements. Will participate in daily development meetings with scrum teams to ensure alignment with tech teams
- Will own and update the product business case and development budget
- Will collaborate with regional product teams to ensure full market roadmap plan is in place and develop the product materials for the regional product teams to share with stakeholders
- Will source and onboard relevant third parties
- Will collaborate with Franchise and Legal teams on the development of global program rules, on-boarding materials, and other relevant documents for internal and external stakeholders
- Will be responsible for the development of fundamental sales materials required for program.
- Will partner with Product Delivery team on product implementation and customer onboarding.
- Will analyze program performance and develop KPIs and dashboards for internal and external use
- Will manage launches, track results and identify enhancements
- Responsible for day to day development, deployment, management, and strategy of the Mastercard's Micro-merchants supply chain credit platform in prioritized markets. Will be the global product development and management lead for platform and program.
All About You:
- Strong project management skills are must
- Product development experience is must
- Strong execution skills, able to get things done through collaboration and influencing others
- Ability to interact with varying levels of leadership across the organization and with internal and external clients
- Self-starter and quick learner with ability to work independently
- Superior communications, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple responsibilities and tasks
- Comfortable working with technology teams in agile development environment and working with cross- functional
teams to ensure development of relevant deliverables in timely manner
- Ability to build and leverage collaborative relationships within and outside the organization to drive tangible results
- Understanding of go-to market considerations
- Strong analytical skills with ability to develop and understand a business case including cost and revenue drivers
- Previous experience commercializing a technical product preferred
- Willingness to learn about new technology including payments and payment acceptance solutions
- Experience with 3rd parties sourcing and onboarding preferred
- Financial inclusion and developing markets experience preferred but not mandatory
- Approximately 30% international travel required
- Undergraduate degree required. MBA preferred
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website