Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleDirector, Product Managment, Debit and ATM ProductsOverview
The Global Debit & ATM team is focused on delivering compelling, innovative solutions that meet the evolving payment needs for Issuers, Merchants and Consumers.
• Partner with regional Debit and ATM teams to execute against the global Debit and ATM strategy by ensuring we have a strong consumer-needs-based value proposition, the right business model across stakeholders, and effective distribution opportunities
• • Conduct consumer research as needed to further the organization global understanding of consumer behavioral considerations and needs specific to debit utilization.
• Engage in idea generation for enhancements to existing products, concept validation, business case development and financial modeling.
• Help develop strategic business plans for digital product evolution, including rigorous analysis of revenue opportunities and related costs.
• Collaborate with technology teams to devise and deliver features as well as infrastructure level changes to “future proof” the debit business.
• Monitor product performance metrics at all stages of the product life cycle and make recommendations regarding solutions to challenges in the portfolio or product strategy.
• Analyze market trends, dynamics and competition in order to inform product and go-to-market strategies.
• Provide support to sales and customer facing teams with marketing materials.
All About You
• Good understanding of the payments ecosystem, preferably with Debit or Retail Bank expertise.
• Ability to lead multiple projects end to end, spanning multiple partners/ stakeholders.
• Good knowledge of end to end payments / debit technical infrastructure.
• Excellent verbal and written presentation skills with ability to adapt communication style across different audiences.
• Ability to utilize data to develop key insights and learning.
• Organizationally savvy with ability to execute plans independently toward aggressive goals and milestones.
• Interest in working in a fast pace and evolving environment.
• Desire to learn and be flexible to drive multiple tasks and make progress.
• Bachelor's degree required.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website