Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleDirector, Sonic Branding Strategy & Global Governance• Partner and align with IMC leadership to prioritize and lead the global roll out of the brand's sonic/sensory branding strategy and platform as part of the larger umbrella of brand expression that supports programs, products and services in line with business objectives
• Serve as a thought leader and subject matter expert for sonic/sensory branding strategy across all (B2C, B2B, B2G and B2E) enterprise touchpoints
• Lead / steward exercises to further develop the role of sound and voice to optimize its impact in existing and emerging payment experience (i.e. digital)
• Work with colleagues across our busniness including product to define and optimize of sonic and its use in current and new product and service development
• Lead team efforts in the day to day management of coordination and governance of all elements of sonic branding, tools development, approvals, quality assurance and global asset roll out. Which requires ability to learn relevant product/service details, business objectives/needs, assess risk exposure, and apply this knowledge to roll out and help shape sonic branding where applicable
• Support team efforts in reinforcing and promoting Mastercard multisensory leadership and excellence. Apply this discipline to assist in current business, future development as well as other customer-facing “design as a service” opportunities
• Work with and manage partner agencies in development of strategy, assets and platform
• Be a credible leader and supportive business partner to ensure adoption of a holistic
and integrated view of the brand expression/design system throughout the organization
• Help manage and drive the evolution of modern and sustainable advertising governance practices focused on sonic and act as internal liaison with partner agencies around brand design and advertising governance
• Support SVP, Story Making in interpreting and communicating the brand's sonic strategy as an integral element of the end to end brand and communications strategy to senior management and external audiences
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website