Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleImplementation and Protect Lead (Digital Marketing and Loyalty, BizOps)Job Description Summary
The purpose of this position is to manage digital marketing projects from conception to successful execution within constraints, build professional relationships from a foundation of positive engagement and experiences, pursue innovation opportunities and to be an instrumental team player of larger dynamic team. The various digital marketing projects support the programs and services specifically under Business Operations (Biz Ops) - Digital Marketing, Presentation Enablement, Bundling, and Strategic Growth
• The Digital Marketing Implementation & Protect Team (DMIP) is responsible for implementing a variety of digital marketing projects submitted by business owners from around the globe.
• The current team construct is made up a variety of digital marketing professionals ranging from Internet Developers to Senior Web Architects
• Do you have strong interest in Digital Marketing and the Internet of Things?
• How about a desire for creating professional positive customer experiences and relationships?
• And what about being part of the excitement by working on fast paced team where every week brings new challenges and opportunities?
• Execute digital marketing projects by providing day-to-day direction, feedback, and guidance to team members to consistently meet and exceed delivery expectations
• Implementing and Managing ‘Protect' functions with regards to ‘Production Readiness' and ‘Post Implementation Risk Management.'
• Maintain budgetary responsibilities for specific digital marketing projects, leads tracking and corrective action – demonstrated understanding of cost drivers
• Report regularly on work stream performance measurements, status, and overall health, leveraging continuous process refinement and improvement models
• Leverage thought leadership skills to communicate and mentor team members for continued professional growth
• Ideate and propose new digital marketing solutions and strategies to pursue best in class status
• Maintain working knowledge of digital marketing platform development and integration, including implementing CMS (content management systems), digital analytics suite, social media management platforms and digital video distribution
• Using your deep understanding of digital marketing ecosystem to identify, evaluate and implement process efficiencies and automation
• Provide direction and coordinates digital marketing project deliverables with both internal and external stakeholders
• Keen awareness of external digital marketing community and notable efforts within the digital innovation space
All About You
• Experience working on medium to large projects that require a high degree of collaboration with both external and internal stakeholders
• Extensive experience effectively communicating and building relationships with a broad spectrum of technical and non-technical business global professionals
• Experience in agile and waterfall testing methodologies and tools, unit and integration testing, and data virtualization tools
• Experience with popular website development technology – HTML, JAVA, Jscript, PHP
• Experience with building and integrating application software using Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
• Knowledge of Mobile Application development and device platform delivery
• Knowledge of the ‘Protect' functions, ‘Production Readiness'
• Ability to embrace the ‘Site Reliability Engineering' (SRE) culture
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website