Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleManager, EMV & Digital DevicesOverview
• The payment industry is a fast moving industry and is continuously introducing new technologies to make payments more secure and more convenient.
• Our customers, the banks, are ever more demanding and creative in terms of payment solutions they expect from Mastercard.
• We are a team of industry leading experts that define and deliver the technology that meets and exceeds our customers' expectations.
• We are looking for someone that is technology-savvy and that can translate complicated technology and jargon in simple, plain English.
• Do you want to be part of this team and help us excel?
• Write the documentation that helps our customers understand and deploy the technology and provide best-in-class payment solutions to their cardholders.
• Make our technical specifications more accessible to our customers.
All about you
• University degree in engineering or computer science.
• Experience with programming.
• Very strong writing skills to represent technical architectures in an exact and formal language.
• Strong synthetic skills to describe complex matters at the appropriate level (helicopter view).
• Very good knowledge of English writing
• Good interpersonal skills and persuasion skills.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website