Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleSenior Systems Support EngineerOverview
The Data & Services (D&S) Enterprise Technology team supports the Citrix infrastructure utilized globally by D&S. The team is responsible for the day-to-day technical support, system maintenance, and project execution to support the ongoing use and expansion of the Citrix platform.
• Are you passionate about delivering world-class technical support?
• Do you enjoy working with the latest technology?
• Are you a strong problem solver motivated by technical challenges?
• Provides direct support to end-users by logging, troubleshooting, and resolving reported incidents
• Troubleshoots complex issues in a Windows/Citrix environment
• Maintains the Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp images utilizing Citrix Machine Creation Services
• Manages core Citrix infrastructure including StoreFront, Delivery Controller, and NetScaler ADC
• Designs and configures Citrix environment technical infrastructure
• Ensures the environment is performant by analyzing and responding to data from monitoring systems
• Provides a high level of professionalism and customer service
All About You
• Knowledge of and experience implementing Citrix and remote access technology guidelines and best practices
• Extensive knowledge of Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.x with Machine Creation Services, Citrix User Profile Management, NetScaler ADC, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012R2/2016
• Experience with Microsoft Infrastructure technologies including Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, Virtual Machine Manager, SQL Server, and PowerShell
• Excellent communication, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
• Citrix and Microsoft certifications a plus
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website