Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleSenior Test EngineerSr. Test Engineer – 3DS
• Test Engineering position at MasterCard requires firm knowledge and hands on software development skills on par with software developer to work closely with developers to build test automation, test infrastructure, and perform code analysis/review to enable development and architecture quality.
• This position will drive quality and test strategy creation, promote standard test tools, BDD practice, early automation and deployment quality.
• Participate in requirements review/story elaborations and testing activities to deliver high quality products and incremental value with every iteration.
• Document test plans and acceptance criteria using Rally.
• Develop test scripts and perform automated and manual exploratory testing to ensure software meets business and security requirements and established practices.
• Own responsibility for end-to-end product quality including: defect management and oversight, status reporting and metrics creation, and escalation for issues discovered during the testing phase
• Develop business and product knowledge over time and share such knowledge to mentor newer team members.
• Leverage available tools and frameworks to produce durable tests and avoid application fragility.
All About You
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience with hand on technical and quality engineering skills.
• Experience in Java, JUnit, Selenium, JBehave/Cucumber, Soap UI, Spring framework, REST, JSON and XML, Eclipse IDE, Maven, GIT, etc.
• Demonstrated experience developing high quality test cases, test automation scripts and test execution.
• Strong problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, critical thinking and solid communication.
• Experience with agile testing methodologies and tools such as Rally.
• Experience testing APIs (REST and SOAP), web user interface, and/or data warehouse reports.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website