Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleSocial Media Engagement and Insights SpecialistMastercard is committed to using our technology, data insights and partnerships to connect communities, enable mobility, and drive business growth for the benefit of everyone.
As a member of the Integrated Marketing and Communications function, this role will focus on social listening, engagement, reporting and content management. The position is responsible for generating social and traditional media reporting for announcements and campaigns, as well as ad hoc and issues based analytics reports. The candidate will also support social media strategy for announcements and events.
• Develop regular reporting on content performance as well as activations and media coverage
• Able to pull media coverage and social conversation for breaking issues; develop easy-to-read reports for management to stay apprised of issue.
• Assist with crisis management reporting
• Work with external vendors to develop deep dive analytics reports as well as on-the-fly updates
• Identify trending social media topics and engagement results to inform future campaigns and content opportunities.
• Train certain members of global and regional communications team on social listening platforms.
• Work with global digital marketing to align on reporting structure, tools and measurement approach
• Find engagement opportunities, trends and issues through social listening
• Upload, publish and update content on the Newsroom, YouTube and Flickr
• Assist with paid campaigns on Twitter and LinkedIn
• Assist with creating, publishing and distribution of weekly news highlights newsletter
• Work with members of global digital communications team to develop social syndication calendars including Twitter copy, LinkedIn posts, and collaborate on paid media strategy.
• Identify relevant influencers to target for news as well as for more in-depth relationship building over the long term.
• A quick learner who will can work collaboratively and flexibly
• Brings a data mindset to understand social media trends, insights and measurement
• Some experience in social media tracking, reporting and content syndication
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Strong Power Point skills leveraging graphics, a must
• Comfortable learning new digital platforms
• Ability to generate and manage timelines & keep projects on track
• Proficient on all Microsoft products including Excel, Word, and Outlook
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website