Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleSpecialist, Industry Standards, Digital ProductsOverview
***This role is a more junior level opportunity
The Specialist will be part of a team that leads the design and implementation of Mastercard Digital policies which are integral to achieving key strategic priorities. These policies will aim at optimizing strategic outcomes, continuously building on foundational standards to secure and advance Mastercard's position in the digital ecosystem. This team will shape policy and program initiatives to drive key stakeholders in the ecosystem towards the deployment of frictionless consumer experiences and the use of tokens to increase safety and security. Creating foundational digital standards will accelerate Mastercard's growth through scale, deeper partnerships, ease of relationships, customer and consumer satisfaction, and brand awareness.
This role will assist the Digital Policy team in creating polices that will be used to drive and execute against the organization's top digital priorities and objectives. Some of these top priorities include requirements related to Secure Remote Commerce, data exchange, tokenization, digital partner categorization, and brand presence. He/she will keep the team apprised of pertinent changes in the digital space.
The Specialist will report into the Vice President, Digital Policy.
• Work with team members to develop digital policies to advance Mastercard's role in the digital ecosystem
• Closely monitor market changes and inform team members
• Partner with Digital Product and Franchise teams in assessing digital partner categorization
• Create presentations for senior management meetings
• Track progress on policy deliverables to ensure projects remains on track
• Work closely with the broader Digital Market Solutions & Deployment team members to share best practices
• Lead internal communications and training webinars
Required Skills & Experience
• Good understanding of the digital environment, industry trends and Mastercard's digital strategy and digital solutions
• Knowledgeable about policy frameworks
• Strong analytical thinking and organizational skills
• Outstanding communication skills from a written, verbal and presentation perspective
• Have an entrepreneurial approach and vision. Proactive self-starter seeking initiatives to advance Mastercard's digital solutions
• Critical thinker with ability to anticipate and identify downstream impacts/obstacles and promptly remedy or problem solve
• Results oriented, working with a sense of urgency; ability to execute and deliver timely and accurately
• Embraces diversity, understanding the value differing backgrounds and perspectives bring to problem solving and creativity
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website