Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleVice President, Market Product Management, North AmericaOverview
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. Imagine rolling up your sleeves to enhance and create payment innovations that directly impact how people make purchases in their day to day lives. The VP, Digital Product Management will play a key role in the development and execution of our strategy to scale Mastercard's tokenization platform in North America- a critical technology that powers innovations like Google Pay and Apple Pay and makes sure more Mastercard transactions process seamlessly online. He/she will work with our internal technology teams and the biggest names in tech, ecommerce and financial services to solve partner business problems, create new value propositions, and ensure the company continues to deliver seamless and secure payments for consumers and businesses.
• Define the strategy to scale our tokenization platforms in North America to cover more card issuers, merchants, ecommerce platforms, wallets and use cases
• Work with a cross-functional team to establish goals and metrics and create and execute on the roadmap to successfully deploy and scale our tokenization platform
• Be a thought leader and participate in creating and deploying new ideas and concepts that meet the needs of the high growth digital payments ecosystem
• Lead and manage a high performance team
All About You
• High performance team leader that gets the best out of people through individual development planning, coaching and mentoring
• Self-motivated with a proven track record of exceeding metrics and delivering success while operating in a team and/or cross functional environment
• Strong passion for and knowledge/expertise in technology, payments and/or ecommerce as well as an understanding of digital trends and how they both impact and can be leveraged to meet customer and business needs
• Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, analytical, and project management skills. Ability to develop strategic points of view and to facilitate or lead discussions and debate with senior executives.
• Forward-thinking with ability to deliver creative solutions that meet business and customer needs. Analytical problem solver with an ability to identify key issues, structure analysis and provide recommendations effectively.
• Bachelor's degree required, Advanced degree preferred.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website