At McKinstry, we're proud to be a collective group of innovators and problem-solvers, builders and engineers, mentors and students. We strive to create a safe and engaging work environment that empowers you to do the work you are passionate about.
We believe deeply that energy and facility services, engineering and construction are revolutionizing the built environment – and if you're driven by our mission to transform ideas into meaningful relationships and together, build a thriving planet, McKinstry may be the place for you.
Total collaboration and a diverse, employee-centric work experience are what we can provide you. Integrated delivery and true consultative partnership is what you will help us provide for our clients. Our culture is what differentiates us and because of this, we seek exceptional talent that believes what we believe.
Here's where you come in:
We are currently seeking an Account Executive to join our team as a member of our growing Technical Services Mountains division. If you are driven by opportunities to coordinate and develop relationships with new and existing customers, then we want to hear from you!
You're great at:
- Supporting and developing consultative relationships with potential and existing clients.
- Reviewing and discussing findings and reports with internal teams and customers to drive further opportunities, develop and maintain a sales plan for identifying facility optimization opportunities and other services, and coordinate and perform duties and responsibilities such as lead generation, customer services, proposal development, customer acquisition and coordinating the start of projects.
- Responding to requests for proposals and requests for qualifications.
- Supporting the development of projects including developing proposals, maintaining satisfactory customer relationships and partnering with internal resources.
- Utilizing McKinstry's tools and processes to support our customer relationship strategies.
What we would like to see from you:
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Visio required; working knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, construction management or equivalent business experience required.
- Knowledge of building infrastructure systems, facility management, and critical facilities such as data centers required.
- One (1) year of experience of financial/performance contracting experience including previous leadership, sales, and marketing with an energy services or related organization, with responsibilities for identifying leads, closing sales, and providing oversight to a project implementation team required.
- Applicable organization affiliations and or professional group associations preferred.
- Ability and willingness to travel regionally.
- Physical ability to navigate job sites in uneven terrain.
The McKinstry group of companies are equal opportunity employers. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, race, color, creed, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment, and training.
McKinstry is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that it is the outstanding people within McKinstry who have always been the source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational excellence.
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
McKinstry is a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, complying with the requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act and a Confidentiality Agreement, in addition to successful outcomes of background and reference checks.
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.
Apply on company website