At McKinstry, we're proud to be a collective group of innovators and problem-solvers, builders and engineers, mentors, and students. We strive to create a safe and engaging work environment that empowers you to do the work you are passionate about.
We believe deeply that energy and facility services, engineering and construction are revolutionizing the built environment – and if you're driven by our mission to transform ideas into meaningful relationships and together, build a thriving planet, McKinstry may be the place for you. Serving our community together is one of the ways we at McKinstry put our shared purpose into action.
Total collaboration and a diverse, employee-centric work experience are what we can provide for you. Integrated delivery and true consultative partnership are what you will help us provide for our clients. Our culture is what differentiates us and because of this, we seek exceptional talent that believes what we believe.
Here's where you come in:
We are currently seeking a Business Development Director to join the team as a member of our growing Overcast division.
You're great at:
- Increase the gross revenue and operating income as delineated by yearly goals.
- Create national sales and marketing plans.
- Develop and execute strategic and tactical business plans.
- Position Overcast's brand within identified vertical markets.
- Build and maintain relationships with industry leaders, associations, and organizations at local, state, and national levels.
- Provide support to the customer with regards to the project's financial, contractual and technical issues.
- Manage company CRM with sales leads
- Oversee proposal and collateral material development.
Perform other duties as assigned.
What we would like to see from you:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related work experience required.
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans, specs, contracts, proposals, and estimates required.
- Experience in financial/performance contracting required.
- Twelve (12) years of experience with commercial real estate or building equipment sales required.
- Ten (10) years of experience leading a sales team and closing sales required.
- Experience in consultative sales and sales management required.
- Knowledge of conceptual estimating required.
The McKinstry group of companies are equal opportunity employers. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, race, color, creed, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment, and training.
McKinstry is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that it is the outstanding people within McKinstry who have always been the source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational excellence.
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
McKinstry is a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, complying with the requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act and a Confidentiality Agreement, in addition to successful outcomes of background and reference checks.
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.
Apply on company website