At McKinstry, we're proud to be a collective group of innovators and problem-solvers, builders and engineers, mentors and students. We strive to create a safe and engaging work environment that empowers you to do the work you are passionate about.
We believe deeply that energy and facility services, engineering and construction are revolutionizing the built environment – and if you're driven by our mission to transform ideas into meaningful relationships and together, build a thriving planet, McKinstry may be the place for you. Serving our community together is one of the ways we at McKinstry put our shared purpose into action.
Total collaboration and a diverse, employee-centric work experience are what we can provide you. Integrated delivery and true consultative partnership is what you will help us provide for our clients. Our culture is what differentiates us and because of this, we seek exceptional talent that believes what we believe.
Here's where you come in:
We are currently seeking a Revit Modeler to join our team as a member of our growing Engineering & Design division.
You're great at:
- Documents project correspondence, issues, decisions, and directions.
- Archives projects according to engineering administrative procedures.
- Coordinates with the internal design team on the development of drafting/modeling and design tasks.
- Familiar with building information modeling concepts and practices.
- Manages multiple internal clients and projects concurrently.
- Assists with the development and maintenance of McKinstry design standards.
- Takes the initiative to further develop drafting, modeling and design skills.
- Organizes the BIM/CAD environment and maintains all related documents.
- Develops and promotes practices to improve production efficiency and effectiveness of all BIM/CAD software platforms used by providing comments and updates to standards
- Develops positive working relationships with all internal and external team members assigned to your projects.
- Understands both the AutoCAD and Revit platforms, how to set them up, how they work, how to set up projects, utilize McKinstry tools, and follow McKinstry design standards.
- Provides input to collaboratively improve standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we'd like to see from you:
- One (1) year of experience in BIM/CADD or in the engineering industry is required.
- One (1) year of experience in 3D/BIM modeling is required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Proficient in the latest version of AutoCAD MEP and Revit MEP required.
- Working knowledge of mechanical/electrical systems preferred.
- Knowledge of all output devices including plotters, printers, copiers, and file transfer preferred.
The McKinstry group of companies are equal opportunity employers. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, race, color, creed, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment, and training.
McKinstry is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that it is the outstanding people within McKinstry who have always been the source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational excellence.
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
McKinstry is a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, complying with the requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act and a Confidentiality Agreement, in addition to successful outcomes of background and reference checks.
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.
Apply on company website