At McKinstry, we're proud to be a collective group of innovators and problem-solvers, builders and engineers, mentors and students. We strive to create a safe and engaging work environment that empowers you to do the work you are passionate about.
We believe deeply that energy and facility services, engineering and construction are revolutionizing the built environment – and if you're driven by our mission to transform ideas into meaningful relationships and together, build a thriving planet, McKinstry may be the place for you. Serving our community together is one of the ways we at McKinstry put our shared purpose into action.
Total collaboration and a diverse, employee-centric work experience are what we can provide you. Integrated delivery and true consultative partnership is what you will help us provide for our clients. Our culture is what differentiates us and because of this, we seek exceptional talent that believes what we believe.
Here's where you come in:
We are currently seeking an Account Executive - Service to join our team as a member of our growing Mechanical INW division.
You're great at:
- Contact current and potential clients to gain opportunities to bid on maintenance agreements.
- Sets strategies for primary accounts by interviewing clients to learn about the organization, influencers, and the decision making process.
- Maintains an account knowledge base for selling Maintenance Agreements.
- Consults with the Facility Manager to resolve issues.
- Communicates effectively with the Owners, Property Managers, Subcontractors, etc.
- Communicates the necessary information to the Field. (Scope, labor, materials, client info, etc)
- Assesses and communicates manpower needs to the Facility Operations team.
Other duties as assigned.
What we would like to see from you:
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in all the responsibilities of a Regional Account Manager.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Familiarity with building and facility infrastructure, mechanical equipment including HVAC, plumbing & piping, electrical systems, and controls required.
- Intermediate knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and energy codes required.
- Three (3) years of experience in the mechanical services sales, facility sales, or a related field required.
- Five (5) years of business to business field sales experience with a track record of achieving challenging sales goals required.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or equivalent work experience required.
The McKinstry group of companies are equal opportunity employers. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, race, color, creed, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment, and training.
McKinstry is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that it is the outstanding people within McKinstry who have always been the source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational excellence.
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
McKinstry is a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, complying with the requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act and a Confidentiality Agreement, in addition to successful outcomes of background and reference checks.
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.
Apply on company website