At McKinstry, we're proud to be a diverse and passionate group of innovators and problem-solvers, builders and engineers, mentors and students. We believe the world needs curious, forward-thinking, solutions-oriented people who want to make our planet better. We are committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals from all backgrounds, and we believe that promoting diversity, equity, and inclusivity is an integral component of our continuing quest To Build a Thriving Planet. If you are looking to leave a purposeful mark on the world, then McKinstry is the place for you.
Here's where you come in:
We are currently seeking a Senior Account Executive to join our team as a member of our growing Technical Services National division.
You're great at:
- Maintains thorough records and completes accurate contract initiation.
- Builds and owns market strategies.
- Includes SWOT analysis, competitive analysis and vertical market and horizontal offering strategies.
- Manages larger contracts.
- Maintains sales forecast models.
- Reports identified potential business risk elements and participates in mitigation efforts.
- Creates and delivers processes, standards, and communication channels to increase efficiency.
- Builds and maintains relationships with industry leaders, associations and organizations in regional or vertical markets.
- Acts as the client's single point of accountability for specific aspects of a project.
- Provides support to the customer with regards to projects financing and contracting issues.
- Guide clients through energy efficiency project financing and contracting processes.
- Utilizes McKinstry's tools and processes to support our customer relationship strategies.
What we would like to see from you:
- Must have demonstrated proficiency for all the responsibilities of an Account Executive II.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio required; working knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, construction management or equivalent business experience required.
- Knowledge of building infrastructure systems, facility management, and critical facilities such as data centers required.
- Working knowledge of the enabling legislation as it pertains to contracting methods such as Performance Contracting, etc preferred.
- Five (5) years of experience of financial/performance contracting experience including previous leadership, sales, and marketing with an energy services or related organization, with responsibilities for identifying leads, closing sales, and providing oversight to a project implementation team required.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability and willingness to travel regionally.
- Physical ability to navigate job sites in uneven terrain.
- Provide personal transportation for meetings and job visits away from the office; reimbursed.
The McKinstry group of companies are equal opportunity employers. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, race, color, creed, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment, and training. This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
McKinstry is a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, complying with the requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act and a Confidentiality Agreement, in addition to successful outcomes of background and reference checks.
Apply on company website