At McKinstry, we're proud to be a collective group of innovators and problem solvers, builders and engineers, mentors and students. We strive to create a safe and engaging work environment that empowers you to do the work you are passionate about.
We believe deeply that energy and facility services, engineering and construction are revolutionizing the built environment – and if you're driven by our mission to transform ideas into meaningful relationships and together, build a thriving planet, McKinstry may be the place for you.
Total collaboration and a diverse, employee-centric work experience are what we can provide you. Integrated delivery and true consultative partnership are what you will help us provide for our clients. Our culture is what differentiates us and because of this, we seek exceptional talent that believes what we believe.
Here's where you come in:
We are currently seeking a Senior Program Manager to join our team as a member of our growing Spokane Energy division.
You're great at:
- Identify and implement opportunities for increasing energy awareness, environmental stewardship and utility cost reduction strategies among client staff.
- Initiate, support and facilitate the execution of communications plans and administrative presentations.
- Monitor program's overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action if necessary.
- Provide campaign training and support to client staff and “champions”.
- Coordinate with enterprise platform support team for implementation and management of product and support services.
- Ensure program deliverables are on time, quality, and budget.
- Manage active work, backlog of work, and balance of resources.
- Build and maintain client relationship to achieve a high level of satisfaction and retention.
- Communicate and promote resource use and savings at each client facility.
- Manage service delivery to clients and coordinate implementation services.
- Increase, improve and educate client's awareness of the benefits and value of services and product offerings.
- Identify, qualify, and turnover to the Business Development team new service opportunities.
- Present and discuss program with prospective clients.
- Attend industry association meetings and conferences to network and communicate program.
- Effectively manage client communication regarding McKinstry's value and benefits, including opportunities, status of action plan strategies and occupant educational impact.
- Provide regular communication with administration, staff, and building operators regarding status of their performance results.
- Document and communicate target market needs and feedback to the platform support team.
- Communicate program status and integration of services to regional team.
- Mentor and train team members.
- Form and lead project teams.
- Coach and develop members of project team.
- Manage cross functional teams.
- Assists in establishing goals and objectives for individual team members.
What we would like to see from you:
- Four (4) year's college-level training in Administration, Education, Marketing, Communications or equivalent work experience required.
- Eight (8) years of experience in account/project management in business development and/or training/teaching within educational market required.
- Knowledge of utility accounting and facility information systems; and how to utilize these systems for analyzing, measuring, and reporting required.
- Proven communications and organizational leadership experience required.
- Knowledge and experience in energy efficiency and/or sustainability programs preferred.
- Knowledge of marketing principles and educational experience preferred.
- CEM, LEED, CPM professional designations a preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel and Outlook required; working knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
- Measurement and Verification experience preferred.
The McKinstry group of companies are equal opportunity employers. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, race, color, creed, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment, and training.
McKinstry is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that it is the outstanding people within McKinstry who have always been the source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational excellence.
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
McKinstry is a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, complying with the requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act and a Confidentiality Agreement, in addition to successful outcomes of background and reference checks.
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.
Apply on company website