MD SkinCenter is an independent, physician owned and operated dermatology practice offering an exciting opportunity for a part-time or full-time dermatologist to join a thriving and dynamic practice. As the premier, comprehensive dermatology practice in northern Illinois, we serve a population of 500,000+, drawing patients from the entire northern Illinois region. We have been recognized by MGMA year over year as a leading practice with superior performance and success in the areas of operations, profitability, productivity and value.
Opportunity: MD SkinCenter, Rockford, IL
- The incoming dermatologist will be able to walk into a turnkey practice with a large, established referral network and thriving patient base.
- The state-of-the-art facility is beautiful and modern with 15 exam/procedure rooms, a cosmetic suite, skincare boutique, EMA by Modernizing Medicine as the dermatology EMR, a dedicated nursing team and comprehensive administrative support.
- Our collegial team is comprised of two board-certified physicians (one dermatologist and one Mohs surgeon) and two nurse practitioners.
- Opportunities in cosmetic dermatology and/or to work at two other satellite locations are also available.
- Although you have the opportunity to see a high volume of patients, you have the flexibility to determine your own volume.
- Our providers enjoy four day work weeks but this is also flexible. No weekend hours or on-call service for hospitals required.
Compensation & Benefits: Our compensation and benefits package rivals those of large hospital facilities and practices. Our providers consistently exceed the 90th percentile for dermatology income in the nation according to MGMA.
- We offer a sign-on bonus, student loan forgiveness and HIGHLY competitive base salary with productivity incentive bonus.
- Benefits include excellent health, dental and vision for the dermatologist and family.
- 100% paid short term and long term disability, 100% paid life insurance
- 401K and defined benefit retirement plans
- Malpractice coverage, professional development allowance, paid licensures and more!
Location: Rockford, IL
- Located in the family friendly city of Rockford, only a 1.5 hour drive from Chicago, the area boasts numerous cultural, recreational and entertainment amenities found in larger cities, while offering a low cost of living across all indices (e.g. housing is 60% less expensive than Chicago) and the absence of traffic and commuting problems.
- Easy access to Rockford International Airport and Chicago O'Hare International Airport.
The area is also home to a large medical community and The University of Illinois, College of Medicine in Rockford, which ranks as one of the top rural medical education programs in the nation. Opportunities for clinical academic positions teaching medical students and residents.
MD SkinCenter is an independent, physician owned and operated dermatology practice offering an exciting opportunity for a ...
Apply on company website