Please review the job details below.
- Undergrad: physics, ME, EE
- Postgrad: MSc or PhD related to optics, lasers, detectors, electronics, simulations and design
- Proven laboratory experience at the graduate level (selection of)
- optics, optical detectors, lasers, laser light detection
- cameras, digital and analog electronics
- digital control with PCs under Windows or Linux
- Familiarity with: MATLAB / Simulink and simulation tools such as Zemax optics or OrCAD
- Programming in scripting languages: Python, Basic and fundamental knowledge of C/C++
- Eligibility for security clearances: Secret and NATO Secret
- Ability to work in teams and with minimum supervision
- Good written and verbal communication
- Technical publications will be an asset
Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
MDA provides competitive compensation and benefits packages for its employees at its many locations. As a member of the MDA team, you and your qualified dependents are eligible to participate in a benefit plan that ensures a comprehensive level of protection for employees and their families through health care plans, disability income protection, life insurance, and other employee benefits. The Company's retirement plans encourage employees to save for their future with a Company matching contribution in many locations.
Apply on company website