Please review the job details below. The Configuration and Data Management Group is seeking a Word Processing Specialist with good communication skills and advanced working knowledge of MS Word to join the team. The ideal candidate is highly organised with the ability to learn new word processing applications quickly. Excellent attention to detail required.
- Incorporate changes to documents based on redlines from the document author and customers, using MS Word.
- Format documents to ensure they conform to company quality standards and templates.
- Create tables and indexes for and insert graphics into documents as needed.
- Proofread to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of MS Word.
- 2-3 years of experience in a large document production environment.
- High school diploma and relevant computer training.
- Good understanding of PC Windows environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint and graphics tools an asset.
- Able to work quickly to tight deadlines without sacrificing quality and detail.
- Able to work efficiently, both individually and as a team, in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
MDA provides competitive compensation and benefits packages for its employees at its many locations. As a member of the MDA team, you and your qualified dependents are eligible to participate in a benefit plan that ensures a comprehensive level of protection for employees and their families through health care plans, disability income protection, life insurance, and other employee benefits. The Company's retirement plans encourage employees to save for their future with a Company matching contribution in many locations.
Apply on company website