Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You develop and implement strategies to elevate marketing excellence at Mondelēz with a focus on continuous evolution of the marketing ecosystems, ways of working and practices.
How you will contribute
You will lead marketing excellence across our businesses through initiatives that modernize and elevate our marketing practices (for example, digitization, creative excellence, commercialization, etc.). To excel in this role, you will ensure that there is a seamless marketing ecosystem among internal teams and external partnerships, drive a marketing community culture, establish standards of excellence and drive the adoption of metrics that measure marketing excellence.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Marketing with leadership experience in brands, categories and/or marketing capabilities
- Successfully transforming traditional marketing ecosystems to be future proof (i.e. digital focus, end-to-end consumer experience, etc.)
- Leading teams and positively impacting a culture of performance, growth and excellence
- Digital marketing
- Challenging agendas and getting things done despite changing agendas and multiple stakeholder views/inputs
- Deploying enterprise-wide programs over multiple business cycles
The Global Head of Design will play a critical role in elevating design excellence in the organisation, leveraging the full power of visual identity, visual equities and packaging design as a business driver for growth, to delight and engage consumers and deliver competitive advantage for all Mdlz International brands.
The Global Head of Design will be the strategic partner of the Marketing (Global and BUs) Packaging Innovation, Packaging R&D and Procurement functions to uncover cross-functional solutions as well as Design Optimisation to ensure best in class commercial delivery.
The Global Head of design, through the Design Excellence & Operations lead, owns design excellence and 'best in class' execution of Brand Design, ensuring Mdlz leverages industry-leading technologies and processes. The position partners with our Strategic Design Agencies and Artwork and Pre-Press production partners across multi-country Design-to-Print (D2P) implementations and delivery of 'best in class' on-shelf packaging and POS.
What is important to us?
Leadership Values and Commitments
- We have a Growth Mindset in all we do – Challenges status quo to constantly raise the bar, embraces feedback to get better,
- We lead the future – Lead the vision for design for Mondelēz International,
- We love our Consumers & Brands – understands trends (consumer, shopper and culture) and translates them into tangible design guidelines for the business
Experience we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or MA degree, preferably in Design, Industrial Design or deep relevant experience. Experience managing visual identity and packaging design projects. In-depth knowledge of design to print for packaging across all print processes
- Over 10 years of experience in Design or relevant experience
- Procurement Knowledge related to A&P industry required
- Brand and Activation Excellence - works with Marketers to champion brand excellence through design. Understands brands strategy, positioning, architecture, brand equity. Integrates brand strategy and objectives within design briefing, to deliver best in class consumer and customer centric activation
- Proficiency in design and D2P competencies through several assignments of managing design / packaging projects, brand visual identity
- Experience in multi –process print, suppliers management required
- Passion for brands and consumers
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .No Relocation support available, however for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy Business Unit Summary At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That's who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Job Type RegularMarketing ExcellenceMarketing
Apply on company website