Meadowmere & Mitchell Manor West Allis is a beautiful community in West Allis, WI, with more than 230 units offering assisted living, Alzheimer's care, and skilled nursing care.Key Responsibilities
At this time we are seeking a Cook to join our team!
$1,000 sign on bonus!!
- Preparation of a wide variety of menu items according to prescribed recipes.
- Cleans and maintains work areas, utensils, and equipment.
- Consistently maintains standards of quality, cost, presentation, and flavor of foods.
- Works closely with all Residents and staff members and vendors.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
- 1 + year(s) of experience as a Cook.
- Ability to maintain a sanitary environment and comply with safety standards.
- Team player!
- Serve Safe a plus.
Benefits of choosing Mitchell Manor & Meadowmere - West Allis as your employer include:
- Competitive pay
- Located on the bus line
- Jean Friday's
- Across the street from Grebe's Bakery
- Minutes from popular 43rd Street Food Corridor
- Employee appreciation activities
- Referral bonus up to $1000
- Employee discounts ($2 lunch, cell phone, event tickets)
- Weekly onsite bake sale
- Full-Time Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, PTO
- PTO available for some Part-Time positions
DaytimeAbout Five Star
Five Star Senior Living Inc., a national healthcare and senior living provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, proudly offers the highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating division: Five Star Senior Living and AGEILITY Physical Therapy Solutions.
The Five Star Senior Living division includes more than 280 Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer's/Memory Care, Healthcare Centers with Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Retirement Communities. With communities in over 30 states and more than 25,000 team members, Five Star is committed to maximizing our residents' independence and enhancing their lifestyles.
The Ageility division provides both inpatient and outpatient services to over 150 communities. These services are provided both within Five Star and to customers externally. We offer Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Services. Our specialty programs includes our Step up to Stop falls Program, "Connections" our memory care therapy program, and our executive functioning program that focuses on cognitive strategies aimed at keeping our residents independent in areas such as medication management and house hold functions.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on company website